Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th August
10 am - 12 pm
Thanks to our Parent Association who volunteer to help with uniform sales on these days. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated during these unprecedented times.
- **Please note that only 6 may be present in the hall, due to recent NPHET restrictions. (3 volunteers from the Parents Association and 3 parents/guardians purchasing uniforms)
- Only one adult per family please and remember to social distance at all times. Only bring a child if absolutely necessary. If 6 people are in the hall other parents will need to queue outside (Church side, entrance 1).
- We ask that all parents/guardians please wear a face mask/face coverings during uniform sales.
- Please use our hand sanitizer available as you enter and leave.
- Please bring your own pens in case you need to complete an ‘Order Form’.
- Please have your order ready and the exact amount of money. You can use the price list below.
- Trying on of uniforms is not permitted, we ask that you check last year’s uniform at home for size and we generally advise that you move up to the next size.
- We want to try and avoid returns as much as possible. However, if you need to return an item for a different size, the returned item will be put aside for a period of time before it is restocked.
- If you are unable to make it to the hall during these times another parent may purchase your items on your behalf. Alternatively, you can send in the details of your uniform order with the exact money in an envelope with your child and give it to the class teacher.
- New Junior Infants Parents may purchase uniforms during their allocated time slot on Friday 28th but should do so on Tuesday or Wednesday if possible.
- **Parents: pupils need to have the correct uniform (i.e. school jumper or cardigan with navy trousers/skirt/pinafore and white/blue shirt) as well as the school tracksuit.
- HSE Shopping safely guide during the coronavirus pandemic